Viv

My photo
Brazil
是你死我活还是你追我跑

Thursday 4 August 2011

Everything is JUST A dream.

Since 7 o'clock, 16th, June, 2011, I came into a dream, a dream that could exhaust me, hurt me and even kill me. Now I am in the state that can realize this is a dream, but still can't get myself out of it. Yesterday was really cold here in São Carlos, I suddenly thought that oh geeze, maybe England is reminding me that Hey Baby, you are still there. Maybe I didn't close the window when I fell asleep in my tiny bedroom, and now Manchester is blowing its wind to tell me that. Bad... really bad. Sometimes a little thing can ruin a whole wonderful dream and I seriously hate that.

I don't know when I became such a pussy, but ever since I could fall in love, I told myself not to. Always fall for it after him. that's a thing to remember. But life is funny, it always goes against you. whatever you think, whatever you want to do, the opposite happens. Isn't it a pathetic point of my life to cry on?

I can sense that the same thing's gonna happen again. I will be happy, absorbed, expecting the same effort and passion and BONG! Even if I think it should be 6, not even 10, it will turn out to be 3. I guess that's why my standard is never low.

Please don't blame me on not carrying hope any more. It's only because of the pessimistic mentality that I have, or is it because the whole world is like this?

Tell me is only because of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment